No products in the cart.
Learn to crochet with your team, your friends or your family! You don’t have to leave the comfort of your home – all Snuglies workshops are delivered via Zoom or your preferred video conferencing software. Gather your fellow crocheters to learn a new skill and create wonderful amigurumi in a fun and safe environment.
During this 1 hour beginner’s workshop, you will learn how to crchet the The Snuglies beginner’s kit of your choice. By the end of the workshop, you will have learned to:
- Hold the yarn and the crochet hook.
- Identify and count stitches.
- Read a crochet pattern.
- Crochet a magic ring, single crochet, increase stitch and decrease stitch.
- Make a color change (if the pattern needs it).
- Close a job.
- Use a stitch marker.
What is included in the workshop?
- 1 hour of class time: por 250€* + the cost of the kits, we’ll cover the basics of crochet and the techniques you need to know to make it through your first stitches.
- Personalized attention: Classes are for a maximum of 20 people (if the group is larger, don’t worry, email us, we can definitely do something!).
- 100% mastery guaranteed: If you’re not 100% confident in your crocheting skills after this class, your instructor Hannah will work with you after class to make sure you get there 💪
Interested in booking? Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What other students say
“The class was great and the teacher was very nice and knew how to knit very well. The kit they sent us was very complete and made me feel like I can create something with my hands to be proud of. I really enjoyed this class.” – Elena
“Thank you, it was very fun and I want to learn to knit better” – Lola
“The class was easy and fun! I had tried to learn crochet on my own before and couldn’t understand it. They taught me how to count my stitches and we fixed my mistakes, and now I have knitted a super cute amigurumi!” – Luciana
“The Snuglies crochet class was fantastic! I’ve been trying to learn crochet by watching YouTube videos but I couldn’t understand it. They made it easy and fun in the class! I was able to understand exactly how crochet works and the different stitches we crocheted. The teacher “She was extremely patient and took the time to answer all of my questions. Her knowledge made learning to knit so much easier!” – Sara